FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE SUMMIT ATTENDANCE POLICY?
It is very important to the success of the meeting that we have executive representation from every Peer Group agency. It is essential to the success of Peer Group 1 that all agencies are in attendance to not only present their issues but to provide feedback on the issues of the other agencies in their group. We ask that all Peer Group 1 partners make it a priority to attend all sessions and stay until the end of the event.
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
Dress code is business casual. Feel free to dress more casually for any evening events.
WHAT IS THE HOTEL ROOM POLICY?
MarshBerry will NOT be making hotel reservations on your behalf. Please complete the online registration, then book your room using the hotel's website which is located on the HOTEL INFORMATION page.
- Registration must be completed by September 5 to guarantee discounted hotel reservations at the host hotel. RESERVATIONS ARE BASED ON HOTEL AVAILABILITY AFTER SEPTEMBER 5, 2018.
- Individuals are responsible for paying all charges upon departure.
- Room preferences are subject to availability.
- Conference rate of $299 per night (plus tax), is available based on hotel availability. Only a certain number of rooms have been contracted at the group rate. Once these rooms are booked, you are responsible for making your own arrangements either at the host hotel (with their best available rate) or at a nearby hotel.
WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION FEE FOR THIS EVENT?
The registration fee for this session is $500 through. The Registration deadline is September 14, 2018.
ARE REGISTRATIONS TRANSFERABLE?
Yes, registrations are transferable to another member of your organization. If you would like to transfer a registration, please contact Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082 prior to September 14, 2018.
MAY I BRING A GUEST TO THE PEER GROUP DINNER?
If you wish to bring a guest to dinner (either Wednesday or Thursday), please email Lexi.Bales@marshberry.com so that we can update our headcount with the restaurant.
HOW CAN I MODIFY MY HOTEL RESERVATION?
All hotel changes in arrival, departure and cancellations must be changed by calling the hotel directly at (800) 228-5838.
HOW CAN I MODIFY MY REGISTRATION PREFERENCES?
Please contact Lexi Bales, Event Manager, at Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082 for modifications to your registration.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
- Cancellations for this program are eligible for a full refund, if received at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com before the designated deadline.
- Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days prior to the start of the program are not eligible for a refund. MarshBerry reserves the right to cancel/change programs, content, speakers or venues at any time. MarshBerry will not be held liable for any costs incurred by the registrant due to individual registration cancellations. In the event that a seminar is cancelled due to inclement weather, faculty cancellations, or force majeure, MarshBerry will refund the attendee's registration fee in full, however, MarshBerry will not be liable for incidental or consequential out of pocket expenses incurred by the registrant. If you have any questions or complaints regarding MarshBerry's refund policy or program cancellation policy, please call us at (440) 220-4082.
Please contact Lexi Bales, Event Manager, at Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082.