FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE SUMMIT ATTENDANCE POLICY?
It is very important to the success of the meeting that we have executive representation from every BANK and TASC agency. It is essential to the success of the Strategic Issues Groups that all agencies are in attendance to not only present their issues but to provide feedback on the issues of the other agencies in their group. We ask that all BANK and TASC partners make it a priority to attend all sessions offered at the summit.
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
Dress code is business casual. Feel free to dress more casually for the evening receptions and dinners.
WHAT IS THE HOTEL ROOM POLICY?
MarshBerry will NOT be making hotel reservations on your behalf. Please complete the online registration, then book your room using the hotel's website which is located on the HOTEL INFORMATION page.
- Registration must be completed by August 17 to guarantee discounted hotel reservations at the host hotel. RESERVATIONS ARE BASED ON HOTEL AVAILABILITY AFTER AUGUST 18, 2018.
- Individuals are responsible for paying all charges upon departure.
- Room preferences are subject to availability.
- Conference rate of $195 per night (plus tax), is available based on hotel availability. Only a certain number of rooms have been contracted at the group rate. Once these rooms are booked, you are responsible for making your own arrangements either at the host hotel (with their best available rate) or at a nearby hotel.
IS THERE WIFI AVAILABLE IN THE MEETING SPACE?
WiFi signal is very limited in the meeting space. You can connect to the internet via your complimentary guest room connection, or use the lobby's WiFi, but we recommend downloading/printing all necessary meeting content prior to arriving in Atlanta.
CAN I RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS AT THIS CONFERENCE?
Some summit sessions may be eligible for insurance producer continuing education (CE) credit depending on your U.S. state of license. In order to receive credit, attendees must comply with all protocols announced and written related to the respective session. For more information, please email Connect@MarshBerry.com.
WILL SESSION CONTENT BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE SUMMIT?
Some session slide presentations (and some audio recordings) will be made available through ResourceHub after the Summit. If you have not yet set up your account, please contact Connect@MarshBerry.com to set up your login.
IS THERE AN EVENT APP TO HOUSE LOGISTICS FOR THIS SUMMIT?
The MarshBerry Events app houses all BANK/TASC Summit apps. Please download the app by visiting the Apple or Google Play app stores and search “MarshBerry Events”. Once the app is downloaded to your phone or tablet, you will need to click on the FA18 BANK/TASC Summit and login using the email address you used to register for this event. If you need to reset your password, you can do so directly on the app.
**If you registered as part of a group, you WILL NOT have a login for the event app. Please contact Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com if this is the case, and you will be sent login information**
DO I GET A DISCOUNT IF I REGISTER EARLY?
Registration fees are $1,300 through August 17. Registration fees are $1,600 August 18 through August 31. The Registration deadline is August 31, 2018.
ARE REGISTRATIONS TRANSFERABLE?
Yes, registrations are transferable to another member of your organization. If you would like to transfer a registration, please contact Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082 prior to August 31, 2018.
MAY I BRING A GUEST TO THE CONFERENCE?
Yes, we would like to extend an invitation to each of you to bring along your spouse or guest. Guests will be invited to attend opening reception, general sessions, and offsite SIG dinner.
HOW CAN I MODIFY MY HOTEL RESERVATION?
All hotel changes in arrival, departure and cancellations must be changed by calling the hotel directly at (404) 659-0400.
HOW CAN I MODIFY MY REGISTRATION PREFERENCES?
Please contact Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082 for modifications to your registration.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
- Cancellations for this program are eligible for a full refund, if received at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com before the designated deadline.
- Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days prior to the start of the program are not eligible for a refund. MarshBerry reserves the right to cancel/change programs, content, speakers or venues at any time. MarshBerry will not be held liable for any costs incurred by the registrant due to individual registration cancellations. In the event that a seminar is cancelled due to inclement weather, faculty cancellations, or force majeure, MarshBerry will refund the attendee's registration fee in full, however, MarshBerry will not be liable for incidental or consequential out of pocket expenses incurred by the registrant. If you have any questions or complaints regarding MarshBerry's refund policy or program cancellation policy, please call us at (440) 220-4082.
- MarshBerry does not collect or save credit card information in our system. All payments and refunds are made through a secure third-party payment gateway.
FEEDBACK, COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS
Please contact Lexi Bales, Event Manager, at Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082.