FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO IS MARSHBERRY?
Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. ("MarshBerry") provides consulting services (financial, operational, sales performance, producer recruiting, and Merger & Acquisition1 advisory) in the financial services industry to independent insurance agents/brokers, national brokers, private equity firms, banks & credit unions, insurance carriers and specialty distributors (wholesalers, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), Managing General Agents (MGAs), Managing General Underwriters (MGUs), Program Administrators, etc). For more information, please visit our full website at www.MarshBerry.com
1. Securities offered through MarshBerry Capital, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC, and an affiliate of Marsh, Berry & Co., Inc. 28601 Chagrin Boulevard, Suite 400, Woodmere, OH 44122. (440) 354-3230
WHAT IS THE COST TO ATTEND THE SEMINAR?
Early Bird Pricing - Available before September 1, 2018
Attendees: $1,195 (Save $400)
Full Registration Pricing - After Septemeber 1, 2018
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
Business Professional is requested.
ARE REGISTRATIONS TRANSFERABLE?
Yes, registrations are transferable to another member of your organization. If you would like to transfer a registration, please contact Jessica.Nugent@MarshBerry.com or (440) 392-6558.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Cancellations for this program are eligible for a full refund, if received at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Jessica.Nugent@MarshBerry.com before the designated deadline.
- Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days prior to the start of the program are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- MarshBerry reserves the right to cancel/change programs, content, speakers or venue at any time. MarshBerry will not be held liable for any costs incurred by registrant due to individual registration cancellation. In the event that a seminar is cancelled due to inclement weather, faculty cancellation or force majeure, MarshBerry will refund the registrant's tuition in full, however MarshBerry will not be liable for incidental or consequential out of pocket expenses incurred by the registrant. If you have questions regarding MarshBerry's Impact Conference refunds, complaint or program cancellation policy, please call us at (440) 392-6558.