FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO IS MARSHBERRY?
Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. ("MarshBerry") provides consulting services (financial, operational, sales performance, producer recruiting, and Merger & Acquisition1 advisory) in the financial services industry to independent insurance agents/brokers, national brokers, private equity firms, banks & credit unions, insurance carriers and specialty distributors (wholesalers, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), Managing General Agents (MGAs), Managing General Underwriters (MGUs), Program Administrators, etc). For more information, please visit our full website at www.MarshBerry.com
1. Securities offered through MarshBerry Capital, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC, and an affiliate of Marsh, Berry & Co., Inc. 28601 Chagrin Boulevard, Suite 400, Woodmere, OH 44122. (440) 354-3230
WHAT IS THE COST TO ATTEND THE SEMINAR?
Registration price is based on attendee type.
Early RSVP Pricing - Available before August 1, 2018
Attendees: $1,350 (Save $300)
Full Registration Pricing - Available August 1, 2018 - January 12, 2019
*An attendee is an MGA, MGU, Program Administrator, or wholesaler. Also, includes those insurance carriers or reinsurance companies that are active in the specialty insurance space.
**A vendor is an entity that provides services that support the underwriting or claims efforts of an MGA, MGU, Program Administrator, or wholesaler. Please note that there are limited vendor registrations available so register as soon as possible to hold your spot. **Please note that there are limited vendor registrations available so we will only accept one vendor attendee registration per organization.**
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
Ski Resort Casual
CAN I SEE WHO ELSE IS REGISTERED/ATTENDING?
Yes, all registered attendees will receive an attendee listing 5 days prior to the event. This list will contain name, title, organization name and location.
ARE REGISTRATIONS TRANSFERABLE?
Yes, registrations are transferable to another member of your organization. If you would like to transfer a registration, please contact Jessica.Nugent@MarshBerry.com or (440) 392-6558.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Cancellations for this program are eligible for a full refund, if received at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Jessica.Nugent@MarshBerry.com before the designated deadline.
- Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days prior to the start of the program are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- MarshBerry reserves the right to cancel/change programs, content, speakers or venue at any time. MarshBerry will not be held liable for any costs incurred by registrant due to individual registration cancellation. In the event that a seminar is cancelled due to inclement weather, faculty cancellation or force majeure, MarshBerry will refund the registrant's tuition in full, however MarshBerry will not be liable for incidental or consequential out of pocket expenses incurred by the registrant. If you have questions regarding MarshBerry's Peak Performance Summit refunds, complaint or program cancellation policy, please call us at (440) 392-6558.