The North Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., is noted for the scenic beauty of its lakes and streams.
- Holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Length: 7,125 yards
- Fairway Grass Type: Bent Grass
- Greens Grass Type: Poa Annua
- Rating: 74.8/134
- Designer: Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- Year Opened: 1969
The South Course, designed by Bert Way and redesigned by Robert Trent Jones Sr. in 1960, is best known for its legendary history of tournament play.
- Holes: 18
- Par: 70
- Length: 7,400 yards
- Fairway Grass Type: Bent grass
- Greens Grass Type: Bent grass
- Rating: 76.1/132
- Designer: Bert Way/Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- Year Opened: 1929
- Men’s golf shirts must be tucked in.
- Appropriate casual shirts will be permitted to be un-tucked.
- Cargo shorts/pants are not permitted.
- Baseball/golf style hats are not permitted to be worn backwards.
- Hats are not permitted at dinner in the Grille.
- All shirts must be tucked in.
- Golf appropriate shorts will be permitted.
- Cargo shorts/pants are not permitted. Anyone wearing cargo shorts will be asked to change.
- Mock Tees that are golf appropriate will be permitted; NO T-SHIRTS.
- Jeans are not permitted.
- Athletic attire, that is not golf appropriate, is not permitted, i.e. sweatpants.
- Baseball/Golf style hats are not permitted to be worn backwards.