FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
Dress code is business casual.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS SESSION?
Bethany Snyder, Strategy Consultant: Bethany.Snyder@marshberry.com or (440) 637-8121.
DO I GET A DISCOUNT IF I AM A NETWORK PARTNER?
If you are a Network Partner and wish to attend this training session, please contact Lexi Bales, Event Manager, at Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com for the proper discount code to use during registration.
HOW CAN I MODIFY MY REGISTRATION PREFERENCES?
Please contact Lexi Bales, Event Manager, at Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com or (440) 220-4082 for modifications to your registration.
WHAT IS THE HOTEL ROOM POLICY?
MarshBerry will NOT be making hotel reservations on your behalf. Please complete the online registration, then book your room using the hotel's passkey link on the HOTEL INFORMATION page.
- Registration must be completed by August 30 to guarantee discounted hotel reservations at the host hotel. RESERVATIONS ARE BASED ON HOTEL AVAILABILITY.
- Individuals are responsible for paying all charges upon departure.
- Room preferences are subject to availability.
- Conference rate of $179 per night (plus taxes and fees), is available based on hotel availability. Only a certain number of rooms have been contracted at the group rate. Once these rooms are booked, you are responsible for making your own arrangements either at the host hotel (with their best available rate) or at a nearby hotel.
IS THERE WIFI AVAILABLE IN THE MEETING SPACE?
WiFi signal is very limited in the meeting space. You can connect to the internet via your complimentary guest room connection, or use the lobby's WiFi, but we recommend downloading/printing all necessary meeting content prior to arriving in Chicago.
WHAT AIRPORT SHOULD I FLY INTO?
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) - located approximately 20 minutes from the host hotel
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
- Cancellations for this program are eligible for a full refund (less a credit card processing fee of $50), if received at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Lexi.Bales@MarshBerry.com before the designated deadline.
- Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days prior to the start of the program are not eligible for a refund. MarshBerry reserves the right to cancel/change programs, content, speakers or venues at any time. MarshBerry will not be held liable for any costs incurred by the registrant due to individual registration cancellations. In the event that a seminar is cancelled due to inclement weather, faculty cancellations, or force majeure, MarshBerry will refund the attendee's registration fee in full, however, MarshBerry will not be liable for incidental or consequential out of pocket expenses incurred by the registrant. If you have any questions or complaints regarding MarshBerry's refund policy or program cancellation policy, please call us at (440) 220-4082.
WILL THIS SESSION BE OFFERED AT ANY OTHER TIME DURING THE YEAR?
Please reference the MarshBerry events page for a full view of all upcoming events HERE.